* Fixed error on export path.
* Improved Windows Build.
* Improved tooltips.
* Upgraded runtime.
* Full integration with Sharp (Freeimage support removed)
* Fixed onedrive issue affecting exports.
* Improved error details.
* Added support for importing 8bit grayscale photos.
* Changed Watermark Wallet to accept duplicate filenames.
* New and improved Toolbar.
* Added Snapping features, including Magic Snap.
* Added Grid overlay.
* Simpler renaming for exported images.
* Other various touch ups.
* Fix – Cannot delete items from Watermarks panel.
* Added temporary workaround to allow 32-bit, CMYK jpegs to convert to png by dropping color profile and using rgb.
* [Windows] Fix export failure on some systems by bundling VC++ 2013 Redistributable.
* [Mac] Reduce install size further.
* New import/export pipeline.
* Export preserves photo metadata.
* Export preserves color profiles.
* Improved export performance.
* Reduced install size.
* Improved bulk watermark placement.
* Polished some user interface elements.
* Fix – Import broken with certain characters in path.
* Updated runtime libraries, and other misc internal improvements.
* Add – New Export dialog.
* Fix – Not importing files with uppercase extensions.
* Misc. internal improvements.
* Add – Controls for watermark opacity.
* Add – This changelog.
* Fix – Not importing files with ‘.jpeg’.
* Fix – Guard against exporting no photos with information dialog.
* Other internal improvements.
* Fix – Some capitialization in menus.